My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://anexcitedbride.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

10/03/2007

my Wedding inspiration!

I mentioned in the previous post that Kate and Jamie's wedding was the inspiration for my colors. Here are the beautiful pictures taken by Stacey Kane that inspired the chocolate choice.

Did I mention the groom's cake was a UofM Wolverine helmet? It's fate!

Check out Stacey Kane's blog - she's amazing!


I love the navy and chocolate details in the groom's suit.

(Photos by Stacey Kane)


I love the green and ivory flowers with the navy ribbon, perfecto!

(Photos by Stacey Kane)



(Photo by Stacey Kane)



(Photo by Stacey Kane)


(Photo by Stacey Kane)



The picture that inspired it all. Casual, elegant, preppy...classic!


(Photo by Stacey Kane)


No comments: